Saturday, October 27, 2012

El Amor No Deja Que La Aventura Termine



Today marks a very special day in the countdown to our wedding.  The 27th of March, 2013, is when we have the wedding planned.  This is only 5 months away from today!  The time is passing so quickly that I can't believe we have been together for almost 4 months.

 Also two months from today I am planning my return trip to Mexico for Christmas and New Years break to see my Fiance and to finish some more wedding plans.  I think we are probably going to look into buying a Tux while I am there as well so it can be ready before too long.

The things that I miss most about her are: her smile, her beautiful long hair, being close to her, the way that she can get a smile out of me in any occasion, her family, and much more.  Even if it is just being by her side, I am the happiest man in the world.

That is why I think it is such an amazing gift that God has given us to be able to perform a special promise in his temple that if we keep our sacred promises between us and always strive to do what is right and keep his commandments, we can be together for this life and the next.

When one of us reaches the special time in our lives when it is time for us to return and meet our maker, it is not the end of our relationship.  That wouldn't make sense for God to give us someone to love, just to take them away from us in the next life.  No!  We will be with our families and spouses and loved ones, sealed together, or bound for all eternity.  That is why we are putting such an importance on following the teachings of the Savior.

When the scriptures talk about eternal life and how happy we will be in the presence of others and God, it makes me realize that this is more than I could ask for, to be in his presence, but it would not be eternal bliss if I could not have my future spouse with me in the presence of God.

I know that life will be hard, but this is what God has prepared us for and what our parents have prepared for us.  Everything that I am doing and have done in my life has been to prepare me for this marvelous moment, when I will become one flesh with Viole and become one in God.

I am excited for our adventures that we will be able to experience together and for the good and the bad.  I know that if we continue to follow the right path then we will be able to return to live with our father in heaven.  Just like in the picture above, when death separates us, we will still be connected until I can be with her again!  Just because our story on earth in done, Love doesn't allow the adventure to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment